Medical Coding?” is a guide to understand the basics of Medical Coding and it’s
importance in the RCM cycle. This course will provide a general idea of what
coding means and its impact on revenue. Brings into light the various forms of
Coding and the manuals used in the respective locations. This course also gives
an introduction to the different manuals used and their contents. Basic
Guidelines for Coding are also discussed with examples to code formats of
Learning Objectives -
- To gain a brief
knowledge about Medical Coding course
- To have an insight into the coding profession and the duties
of a coder
- To be aware of
the coding manuals used in the various medical coding industries
the end of this chapter, you should be able to –
- Establish a career in coding.
- Be orient with the various coding topics.
- Apply basic coding guidelines.
- Enhance your career in the coding industry.